|New Wedding & Event Videography Resource Guide Released at NAB
April 20, 2007
Las Vegas, NV - A new bonus edition of Wedding & Event Videography Resource Guide, the concept publication co-produced by Wedding & Event Videographers Association International (WEVA) and NewBay Media was released Monday at NAB 2007 in Las Vegas, NV for complimentary distribution to NAB attendees. The show attracts about 100,000 annually.
The new issue's cover story spotlights the release of Adobe’s Creative Suite 3 software, the biggest product announcement in Adobe’s history, and how the new CS3 products will impact wedding and event video production creativity and workflow.
Wedding & Event Videography Resource Guide issue #4 also includes:
* The Art of Shooting Multi-Angle Ceremonies “Hidden-Camera” Style;
* WEVA Sessions Set for PMA-Australia 2007 in Melbourne next month;
* HDV Editing To-Go;
* Hands-on With NewTek’s SpeedEDIT NLE;
* How Weekday Corporate Shoots for WEVA Members Are Increasing;
* Plus...An Exclusive Marketing Report on the Core Strategy for Success by Leading Consultant Robert Gordman, Best-Selling Author of, "The Must-Have Customer - 7 Steps to Winning the Customer You Haven’t Got."
Also in the new bonus issue you'll find:
* Battle-Tested Production Tips & Tricks;
* Update on the WEVA 17th Annual Wedding & Event Video Expo (Aug. 13-16, 2007);
* Upcoming BATTLE OF THE VIDEOGRAPHERS: Local Association Production ShootOut;
* WEVA’s Merited Professional Videographer Accreditation (MPV) Program Details...and More.
The new magazine will be in the mail to WEVA members next week. Published quarterly, "Wedding & Event Videography Resource Guide," including password access to streaming video on WEVA-TV (and exclusive WEVA ON THE AIR podcasts) is available to all WEVA International members at no charge. For more information contact the association at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-923-5334.
About Wedding & Event Videographers Association International (WEVA)
WEVA International is the largest professional videographers association and our industry's leading provider of education that's on the cutting-edge. WEVA is dedicated to advancing the professional interests of videographers worldwide through continuing education at events such as Wedding & Event Video Expo, technical support, group benefits, advocacy committees, new media, including Wedding & Event Videography Resource Guide and streaming video on WEVA-TV.
Join WEVA now to access valuable WEVA membership benefits that can help you succeed in your business, including weekday job opportunities through ImageSpan's CurbStream, plus low-cost Visa/MasterCard Merchant Status, Equipment Insurance, E&O Insurance, the new Equipment Financing Program, WEVA NEWS MINUTE videos, WEVA On-The-Air podcasts, and more.
Membership also provides opportunities for professional videographer (MPV) accreditation, and system-training at WEVA EXPO 2007 our industry’s largest annual convention and trade show upcoming in August 2007. For more information contact the association at 941-923-5334 or email: email@example.com