|WEVA Benefits Increasing; 12,000 Jobs Coming Members Nationwide
May 15, 2006
Sarasota, FL - New additions to member benefits through the Wedding & Event Videographers Association International (WEVA) show the value of WEVA membership growing exponentially.
“It's exciting to see so many members using these valuable association benefits to increase their video skills and their profitability,” said Dan Argenas WEVA International’s Director of Association Communications. "WEVA's bushel of benefits is giving our members a definite edge in today's highly-competitive marketplace."
Join WEVA now to access these valuable association membership benefits for your business. Here is a partial list:
Money-Earning Benefits for WEVA Members
* New strategic initiative with ImageSpan called "Project StreamLocal" is expected to bring thousands of weekday jobs to WEVA members nationally and internationally. Over 12,000 shoots are currently awaiting the launch of ImageSpan's revolutionary IT system. The Global Power Launch is already set for Wedding & Event Video Expo this August.
* Attend the WEVA 17th Annual Wedding & Event Video Expo 2007 August 13-16, 2007. Members and their employees receive discount admission. Discover cutting-edge techniques, new technology, successful marketing, and networking unlimited!
* New low-cost Equipment Financing Program also includes exclusive WEVA member rebate (up to $1,000).
* Members access free job leads for weddings and events nationwide on the Help-Wanted Forum. Leads are generated by the WEVA Brides Guide and other sources.
Raising Public Awareness & Supporting Fellow Videographers
* Nationwide co-promotion with Modern Bride reaches a readership of over 2 million.
* New business initiatives by the WEVA Public Relations Committee have produced a free Bridal Networking Kit available now to members only.
* The PR Committee's new Industry Outreach is already meeting with success.
* In the horrible aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, action by the Disaster Response Committee enabled thousands of dollars in direct financial aid to reach WEVA members and non-members in urgent need through the WEVA Videographers In Distress (VID) Fund.
New Print, Online, and On-Site Resources
* WEVA and worldwide publisher CMP Entertainment Media have teamed to introduce powerful new videography resources.
* Creative wedding & event video techniques, demos, and previews are continuously shown and discussed by WEVA members. You can see what's new every day on the WEVA Video Gallery.
* WEVA partners with Local Associations to produce exciting, and first-ever educational events and training.
* The 8th Annual WEVA Town Meeting Tour 2006 is the association's most successful to date. To see the Tour Photo Gallery - Click Here!
* Top marketing consultants help WEVA members increase sales.
* Special Supplied Laptop Program introduced by WEVA for all-day NLE system training.
* WEVA is the only video organization that commissions a Nationwide Survey of Brides to evaluate professional wedding videography.
* The WEVA Downloads section offers special reports and features on how videographers are achieving greater success with weddings and events.
* The online WEVA Store discounts the price of instructional DVDs, books, and materials every day for WEVA members.
* Information-packed WEVA Podcasts are already online with a slate of brand new shows, including “In The Biz” and “Tech Talk” now available for members only.
* WEVA NEWS MINUTE videos on WEVA-TV include state-of-the-art wedding & event techniques presented by WEVA Creative Excellence Award winners David Robin, Brett Culp, David Williams, and more, including video coverage of key industry events like NAB 2006 and HD Expo.
* What's up and what's new? Check in with fellow members on the always fun, always spontaneous “Nat Chat” series on WEVA-TV. Shot on-location, it's off-the-hook!
Business Protection & Overhead Costs Reduced
* Affordable General Liability & Equipment Insurance for WEVA members is underwritten by the St. Paul/Travelers Company.
* Low-cost Visa/MasterCard/AMEX Merchant Status is available for accepting credit card payments. Email: email@example.com for details.
"Videographers and guests who attended WEVA workshops and the city-wide events during this year’s WEVA Town Meeting Tour, were able to grasp the impact of WEVA membership benefits first-hand," Argenas said. "We are continuing to develop new association benefits to help our members succeed both creatively and financially. It pays to be a WEVA member!"
# # #
About Wedding & Event Videographers Association International
The largest professional videographers association, WEVA International is dedicated to advancing the professional interests of videographers worldwide through continuing education, technical support, group benefits, advocacy committees, and professional development conferences. Membership also provides opportunities for global networking and system-training at WEVA Wedding & Event Video Expo 2007 the wedding & event video industry’s largest annual convention and trade show, ongoing videographer (MPV) accreditation, video business marketing tools, and industry resources.
Join WEVA today to access valuable association membership benefits, including new job opportunities. For more information about WEVA EXPO 2007 (members receive discount admission) and all other benefits, including affordable Equipment and General Liability Insurance, Errors & Omissions Insurance, and the new Equipment Financing Program for videographers, contact the association at 941-923-5334 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org