|Town Meeting Events Nearing Capacity-Register Now!
March 02, 2004
Sarasota, FL - The 2004 WEVA Town Meeting Tour begins in just 2 weeks! Seating is already nearing capacity for many of the WEVA Institute Workshops being held during the day (before the start of the evening Town Meeting in each city), said Tour Director Tim Ryan.
These special Institute workshops are custom-tailored for professional wedding and event videographers. And many are FREE of charge. Complete information is on the Town Meeting section of the WEVA website at www.weva.com
Get full details and register online now www.weva.com (click on "Town Meeting"). This year's Tour is traveling to Atlanta, Dallas, New York City, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas (during NAB). "One of the best benefits a worldwide trade association like WEVA International can provide is valuable networking opportunities....not only with colleagues you may already know...networking is a chance to establish personal relationships with those you don't know, including professional videographers from outside your immediate market area," said Ryan, noting that, "The WEVA Town Meeting Sponsors'Reception (starting by 5 p.m. in each city) provides the perfect networking environment for videographers!"
This year will be WEVA International's 6th Annual Town Meeting Tour. And, as in the past five years, some videographers will need to travel less than 30 minutes to attend, others will drive even several hours to be able to attend, while still others will fly in to one (and more) of the meetings. "Just picking-up one fresh new idea, or the chance to get acquainted (or re-acquainted) with those who are among the most dedicated videographers in our industry will provide reason enough to attend these special association events," said Ryan.
He also related other great reasons to register for a WEVA Town Meeting, including:
*Admission Is Free, If You Register Online in Advance (at www.weva.com).
* See and Hear From Industry Leaders About New Ideas, New Technology, New Trends, and New Techniques...all for Wedding & Event Videographers.
* Free Hands-On Exhibits of New DV/DVD/NLE Equipment and Accessories (in an environment devoted exclusively to wedding & event videographers).
* Discover Marketing Methods that Attract Today's Bride.
* See WEVA Creative Excellence Award-Winning Wedding and Event Videos (continuous screening through reception on multi-monitor set-ups).
* Over $25,000 of Cool Editing Software and Accessories in Free Door Prizes Are Being Awarded on This Year's Tour – some of key prizes are posted on the WEVA website, in the Tour Sponsors banner at http://www.wevatownmeeting.com/sponsors.asp
* Enjoy a free buffet dinner, courtesy of the 2004 WEVA Town Meeting Sponsors (Sony, Adobe Systems, AVID, and Anton/Bauer).
Seating for WEVA Town Meeting Tour events is limited. Videographers are urged to register in advance at www.weva.com to avoid on-site fees. Questions regarding the 2004 WEVA Town Meeting Tour can be emailed to email@example.com.
WEVA International is the largest nonprofit trade association for professional wedding and event videographers. The association is dedicated to advancing the professional interests of wedding and event videographers worldwide through continuing education, technical support, group benefits, advocacy committees and professional development training. For more information regarding professional videography and WEVA International activities and membership, visit www.weva.com, or contact the association office at 941-923-5334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.